what's in it: 54 full-color cards: 50 tribe cards, 2 prize cards, 2 instruction cards
tribe cards - each card has a prompt from each of these categories:
challenge: prompts that were scientifically crafted to loosen you up.
non-basic basics: twists on inquiries that are seemingly ordinary, but are anything but when you scratch past the surface.
- hypotheticals: these scenarios can lead to different dimensions of understanding that literal situations can't.
- real talk: if this is your Tribe, it’s likely that they want to know the REAL parts of all of you -- not just the stuff that’s easy to talk about. dig deeper with these.
prize cards - each card has prizes for the winner of each round to choose from. the prizes involve getting the rest of the group to complete a dare for the winner. choose the one(s) that work best for the day:
group mode: for all ages 12+
- example prizes: "dance machine" - everyone get up! all must dance their hearts out for one minute to the song of the winner’s choice, "groupies" -everyone chants and cheers the winner’s name for 30 seconds
beverage add-ons: for when you’re celebrating with food + drink (such as wine... or juice)
- example prizes: "arm huggers" - have everyone link arms in a circle as they drink a beverage, "raise a toast" - lead a toast to something you think is great, and clink cups with others as you drink to it
VIP add-ons: for when you’re celebrating someone special (like for a birthday, promotion, or bridal shower)
- example prizes: "like a royal" - coordinate a photo in which everyone is carrying the party’s VIP like royalty, "happy hops" - choose someone to hop like a bunny or dance like a graceful ballerina while sharing three good things about the VIP
- example prizes: "it’s a date" - the winner gets to pick the time and place of the next date, "yee-haw!" - the non-winning player has to give the winner a piggy back or horse ride