Tribe Card Game
Tribe is a card game designed to help family and friends have fun and spend quality time together. We created these cards to spark conversations that, perhaps, otherwise would have never come about if we left things to chance.
This has been produced after testing out our idea with hundreds of people over the past year. With these cards we hope that you will be able to unleash the silly, the sentimental, the intellectual, the honest, and the curious within the relationships in your life.
We hope that Tribe will assist you in knowing more about others, as well as to be more known, yourself, by those who care for you the most.
what's in it: 54 full-color cards: 48 tribe cards, 3 winner's circle cards, 3 instruction cards
tribe cards - each card has a prompt from each of these categories:
- challenge: designed to get you up and moving, interacting with other players, and/or spreading cheer in one of many ways
- non-basic basics: twists on inquiries that are seemingly ordinary, but are anything but when you dig a little deeper
- hypotheticals: these scenarios can lead to different dimensions of understanding that literal situations can't
- real talk: if this is your Tribe, it's likely that they want to know the REAL parts of all of you, not just the stuff that's easy to talk about. dig a little (or a lot) deeper with these.
winner's circle cards - each card has "prizes" for the winner of each round to choose from. the prizes involve getting the rest of the group to complete a dare for the winner. there is one card for different modes of play:
tribe mode: for all ages 12+
- example prizes: "dance machine" - everyone get up! all must dance their hearts out for one minute to the song of the winner’s choice, "groupies" -everyone chants and cheers the winner’s name for 30 seconds
- example prizes: "arm huggers" - have everyone link arms in a circle as they drink a beverage, "raise a toast" - lead a toast to something you think is great, and clink cups with others as you drink to it
- example prizes: "it’s a date" - the winner gets to pick the time and place of the next date, "yee-haw!" - the non-winning player has to give the winner a piggy back or horse ride
how to play:
Free standard, 4-5 day US shipping on orders over $60.00.